R/B/Y Gym Leader Battle Remixz R/B/Y Gym Leader Battle Remixz

sucks about zero bombs...

I loved those games!!! This is one of the best remixes I have ever heard keep it up!!

Silta responds:

If this is the best remix you've heard then you probably haven't heard PokeRemixStudio's stuff; this track pales in comparison to what he does :P Nonetheless, Glad you enjoyed it, and thanks for listening! Some day hopefully I'll be off newgrounds doing this for a living, away from zerobombs... but we'll have to deal with it until then :)

{MSX} Santa Claus is Dancing {MSX} Santa Claus is Dancing

nice

it has a nice vibe but the bass needs some revising

MSXOmega responds:

Yeah, I know, I had virtually no EQing skills at the time. :P I don't think I'm gonna rework the song though, it sounds good enough as it is.

Healing Touch Healing Touch

nice...

drifting....floating...what did you use to make this?

Setu-Firestorm responds:

Oddly enough, just my usual right-hand VST Edirol Orchestral. I compose my pieces in Steinberg's Nuendo 4.

lol I really need to update my VSTs, but Edirol's been my main pick for orchestral work for the last 6 years.

Melancholia (House Mix) Melancholia (House Mix)

Lol it's great

That kick is lovely, I must agree to there is a lot of space in the song, I kept waiting for the singing to kick in :P great job man!

PrEmoEffect responds:

Thats layering for you. Unfortunately, I don't have access to vocals at this moment, but a chop would definitely be possible.

Anakin Anakin

what the hell people

This is both original and awesome (well not totally original but still..) you have obviously got a lot of talent these people are just to stupid to hear it. I like your sampling and quality was really good but some places were a bit less smooth than others still a 10/10 5/5 though..

doctormario responds:

Thank you very much. Anything that can't make panties get this twisted, has to be a good thing. :)

Spiegel der Vergangenheit Spiegel der Vergangenheit

Relaxing

Ahhhh gives off a kind of chilly feeling and is yet calming at the same time...ooh easy on the bass....nice work man

Semaphore responds:

I'm Raving (b0unc3 Full R I'm Raving (b0unc3 Full R

Don't have much time but...

Remake this! this is already awesome/amazing and you should definitely try to update it! peace XD

Life's Broken Dreams Life's Broken Dreams

O_o points off the title?

Really guys? I mean the song isn't perfect but I'm tired of people taking points of cause they feel it was mislabeled or had a bad title. Great job on this one man btw :P

SuperGoodSound responds:

thank you sir!

[TC] Hope Will Come Again [TC] Hope Will Come Again

decent!

I'm digging this beat man! You got skill and love for music which together combine to make songs like this. Never stop.

Business or Pleasure? [Loop] Business or Pleasure? [Loop]

I love it

very nice sound you got going on there man! I love your samples and they work perfectly together. I think the second voice sample could have bin a bit better but whatever :P.